WHAT IS A HAIRSTYLE

WHAT IS A HAIRSTYLE
WHAT IS A HAIRSTYLE: The hairstyle or hair style is the shape of the hair cut or styled. Unlike other animals, human beings of many cultures cut their hair, instead of letting it grow naturally. Hair styles are often used as a sign of cultural, social or ethnic and may reflect social status and individuality. Men and women naturally have the same hair, keratin being the main component of hair fiber. Keratins are proteins, long chains of amino acids. Generally, hair styles conform to cultural gender influences. Fashion trends can have a big influence, depending on the person.

miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

Questions:
  • Do you like those haircuts?
  • In what year was more popular hi top fade?
  • Which haircut won't you do
  • What are the names for the monhawk?
  • For using the rattail in africa and asia?
  • Why the African is said to naturally?

Please comment here.

5 comentarios:

  1. 1. personally I do not like haircuts, and I'm very classic and almost do not like fashion.Moreover, I like to be very original.
    2.The hip-hop fade was common among young African Americans between 1986 to 1993
    3.if I were a man I would hate the mohawk, because it´s very ridiculous.
    4.Instead of the Mohawk, Mohican, Mahican, Mohegan, or other tribes phonetically similar.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like different kind of hair but the most beautiful for me is the overview and rat tail because are very traditional cuts.the afro I think its very cute, for example I would be nice for a dress up, but I don't like it very much.dreadlocks I think those are very ugly and I see it very dirty.
    good work

    ResponderEliminar
  3. 1-No, I don't like those hair cuts mainly because are for men and I like long hair
    2-Hi.top fide was popular between 1986 and 1993 It was common until 1997
    3-I won´t do any of this hair cuts because those are ugly and outmoded
    4-Monhawk is also called mohicano-mahican, mohegan or other phonetically similar tribes.
    5-The rat tail was using in Africa and Asia for represent the social and religious status, it was popular until 1990.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. 1I like only the haircuts simples for example the classic , normal the argentino etc those are my styles
    2The top fade was very popular in the decade of 90`s meanly used by the hip hop singers and by Young people of africa
    3I don`t like some kinds of haircuts as for example the hairstyle or hi top fade those kind of hair cuts aren`t my styles because i think that are terribles for me
    4First of all i don`t like this haircuts because is ridiculous for me also was named as the Pawnee, rather than the Mohamk, Mohican/Mahican, Mohegan, or other phonetically similar tribes.
    5in Asia is used by various ethnic groups in Asia and Africa to represent the social and religious status.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. 1. Personaly, i think that those haircuts are the most commons. aAlthough I don´t like some haircuts,i like people to be expressed through them.
    2.The hip-hop fade was common among young African Americans between 1986 to 1993
    3.I won´t use anything of this haircuts, because all of theme are for men
    4.Monhawk is also called Pawnee, rather than the Mohamk, Mohican//Mahican, Mohegan, or other phonetically similar tribes.
    5.This haircut in ethnic groups like Asia and Africa are used to represent the social and religious status.
    Good job, but this blog could have haircuts for women.

    ResponderEliminar